Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kindegarten?? Really???

How is is possible that my little baby girl will be in Kindegarten in August? It just doesn't seem right...Granted she is in Pre K this year but it is at her daycare..but this will be the first real elementary school she will attend :( What happened to my little baby? She is all grown up and she knows it..
I am super excited to be able to share field day with her next Thursday..It is going to be so much fun :) and Can't wait to hear all about her field trip today to the Elementary School...I know she will have stories to tell...Probably mostly about how everyone else behaved..
I know..still have to post pics of the Flower Girl dress, but will probably wait and post pics from the wedding in September...
I am reminded everyday of the struggle that we had getting to where we are today and I thank God everyday for the opportunity to be Chase's mother :)
Chase Isabella - I love you more than words can say and I am both happy and sad that you are about to embark on this new journey to Kindegarten....

No comments:

Post a Comment